New for Spring and Summer 2019
We are offering a new way to learn English in Spring and Summer 2019
Monday lunchtime discussion classes: Every Monday from 13.00 to 14.00 . These classes will be focused on talking about a new and interesting topic each week. The price is 25 euro per class. We request payment for blocks of five classes, however if you are not able to attend a class you can come to a latter session.
We will discuss a range of topics including culture, film, art, politics, the environment, daily life, health, future plans and past events. At the end of every session you will get 20 new words and definitions related to the theme of the lesson.
Please note the classes do not run across holiday periods.
Benefits for you
- Whether you want to improve your English to communicate in a social setting, prepare for a holiday or even settle in an English speaking country, we can offer a range of options for you.
- Our sessions are designed to develop your spoken fluency and extend your vocabulary in a supportive and creative environment.
- Click here for the type of topics we cover in our General English Discussion Classes.
- This course is suitable for B1 and above.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. The discussion classes are focused on getting you speaking with other students. The emphasis is on fluency and not worrying about making small mistakes.
- Our General English Discussion Classes are designed as 'drop in' sessions. You can enrol for each class individually and just need to contact us in advance of the session to ensure we have space and can register you.