Professional Skills Workshops
Professional skills workshops:
- Improve your English in a professional environment.
- Develop your confidence and oral fluency.
- Improve your language and professional skills.
- Allow you to practice and develop new learning approaches in a serious and motivating environment.
- Expand your network by meeting professionals who have the same interests as you.
Speaking with confidence on the telephone -Date: Wednesday 20 February 2019, Networking:18.00, Workshop:18.30 until 20.30.
- You can make first contact with a customer/ supplier /external contact and promote you service/ product /project.
- You can manage a difficult issue with a business contact.
- You can organise a meeting with a business contact.
- You can participate in a tele-conference.
Writing effective e-mails at work - Date: Wednesday 27 February 2019, Networking:18.00, Workshop:18.30 until 20.30.
- You can write a first contact e-mail to a customer.
- You can write a meeting request and follow up e-mail to a customer.
- You can write a progress report to your manager
- You can send a meeting update to your team.
Participating effectively in meetings - Date: Wednesday 13 March 2019, Networking:18.00, Workshop:18.30 until 20.30.
- You can manage /participate in team meetings.
- You can manage / participate in customer / supplier / external meetings.
- Price: 35,00€ (36,05€ VAT Incl.).
or T 00352 691 805 580.
- The Language Partnership Offices - 85-87 Grand Rue, Luxembourg L-1661
- You need to have a minimum level of B1 in English.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- The sessions are interactive and practical.
- Based on realistic professional scenarios.
- The emphasis is on you learning through doing and participating.
- Enables the sharing of knowledge and best practice with colleagues.
Benefits for you - message from Toby
“I set up the Language Partnership with the aim of combining two enduring passions; business and training. I have spent my career in management and in training and development and I believe training should be dynamic, engaging and fun without ever loosing sight of clear developmental goals. You need to know what you have achieved and where you are going.
We specialise in Business English and we challenge the norms. Too often Business English is taught by teachers with little interest in business. Our trainers are committed to developing both your language and your business skills. So, for example, when we develop the language you need for business meetings it is natural for us also to improve your skills in managing and contributing to meetings.
I welcome the opportunity to hear from you."