Benefits for you
- Do you need to use English in meetings, writing e-mails, preparing for university, or for a holiday?
- Whatever your motivation we design a course that suits you.
- We develop both your English language and a wide range of other professional skills including reporting writing, presenting, and team working.
Type of topics
- Though we highlight the type of topics that are covered in our courses, actual course content is designed entirely around your needs.
- To benefit from the majority of our courses we recommend you are at A2 level or above. At a Beginner/A1 level we suggest a General English course that enables you to build your understanding of the basics in English grammar and vocabulary. Please visit the ‘English for Business Syllabus’ section of the website for a full explanation of the CEFR.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. We develop your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and skills in speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing and listening, in a context relevant to you.
- A needs analysis is conducted at the start of the course to ensure clear learning objectives for each lesson and the overall learning programme.
- At the end of each set of ten lessons you receive a profile of your strengths and areas for future development. At the end of the course you receive a detailed report and certificate.
Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going.
Rita Mae Brown
We offer ‘face to face’, online or telephone courses. For groups or individuals.
Bite Sized LearningBite sized learning is a half hour lesson designed to meet the needs of the busy professional. This is offered online.
VenueTypically the course takes place in your company or in your home.