English for Banking
Benefits for you
- Do you need to use English to communicate to clients, to describe financial products or evaluate financial performance?
- Whatever your motivation, we can design a course that suits you.
- Develop both your English language and a wide range of other professional skills, including report writing, numeracy skills, and delivering presentations.
Type of topics
- Click here for the type of topics we cover in the course.
- This course is suitable for an A2 level and above.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. We develop your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and skills in speaking, pronunciation, reading, writing and listening in a context relevant to you.
- A needs analysis is conducted at the start of the course to ensure clear learning objectives for each lesson and the overall learning programme.
- At the end of each set of ten lessons you receive a profile of your strengths and areas for future development. At the end of the course you receive a detailed report and certificate.