English for Finance
English for Finance Workshops
Gives you the vocabulary and skills you need in English to communicate effectively in the area of finance, banking, accountancy, investments and insurance.
Expert perspectives: We are working with Dr Chris Higson, Professor of Accountancy at London Business School in developing the course content.
Our workshops are highly interactive and give you the opportunity to develop a wide range of other professional skills; such as writing e-mails and reports, delivering presentations, team working and analyzing numbers and statistics.
- Financial English 1 - Intensive - NEW
- Date: Wednesday 31 January 2018, from 6.00 pm until 9.00 pm. Refreshments and networking from 5.30 pm.
- You can concisely describe company performance.
- You can critically reflect on the wider economy.
- You can report on numbers, statistics and trends with confidence.
Type of topics
- Click here for more information about the types of topics we cover across our financial workshops.
- This course is suitable for a B1 level student and above.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- We believe the best way to learn English is through doing. You will have the chance to practice your Financial English in creative and realistic professional scenarios.
- You have the opportunity to attend our standard Business English Courses running over 12 sessions.