Benefits for you
- Whether you want to improve your English to communicate in a social setting, prepare for a holiday or even settle in an English speaking country, we can offer a range of options for you.
- Our sessions are designed to develop your spoken fluency and extend your vocabulary in a supportive and creative environment.
General English Discussion Classes
Summer 2017 Schedule
- All about holidays, landscapes and weather
Date: Tuesday 25th July 2017, from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
- Brexit, immigration and the European project
Date: Tuesday 1st August 2017 from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
- Describing art and music
Date: Tuesday 8th August 2017 from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
- Understanding Luxembourg
Date: Wednesday 16th August 2017 from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
- An A-Z of the UK Culture and habits
Date: Tuesday 22nd August 2017 from 6.30 pm unitil 8.30 pm.
- All about cities, attractions and entertainment
Date: Tuesday 5th September 2017 from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
- Talking about advertising and films
Date: Tuesday 12th September 2017, from 6.30 pm until 8.30 pm.
Click here for the type of topics we cover in our General English Discussion Classes.
- This course is suitable for B1 and above.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. The discussion classes are focused on getting you speaking with other students. The emphasis is on fluency and not worrying about making small mistakes.
- Our General English Discussion Classes are designed as 'drop in' sessions. You can enrol for each class individually and just need to contact us in advance of the session to ensure we have space and can register you.