In the box Business English
In the Box Business English is a 20 unit course that gives you the key content you need to work with confidence in English.
This summer every Thursday from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm we will be running taster sessions that explore key themes in the course. The summer taster sessions are 35 euros/2h.
In September we will then start the first 10 modules of the course. The cost of the autumn course is 250 euros running from September 2018 to December 2018.
All our Business English Group Courses offer:
- Develop both your English language and a wide range of other professional skills including writing professional e-mails, speaking with confidence on the phone, and delivering effective presentations.
- We offer a lot more than just a course...You become part of our Business English community and receive regular vocabulary sheets, activities and invitations to special events. You also get to a participate in a free two hour practice TOEIC test.
- You are trained by specialists in Business and English.
- At the end of the course you get a detailed progresss review and action plan.
- You work in small groups in a great location - 70 Grand Rue, Luxembourg.
What is included in your price
- There are no extra costs. TVA, your course book, level testing - including a 30 minute interview - are all included in the price.
Type of topics
- Click here for the type of topics we cover in the course. We have developed a special 20 module highly interactive Business English course and use topics from this for our all courses.
- These courses are suitable from A2 learners to above.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- You learn through ‘talking’ and ‘doing’ and not simply listening to the teacher. We develop your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and skills in speaking,pronunciation, reading, writing and listening in a context relevant to you.
- A needs analysis is conducted at the start of the course to ensure clear learning objectives for each lesson and the overall learning programme.
- At the end of the course you receive a detailed report and certificate.