Professional Skills Workshops
Benefits for you
- Improve your professional use of English.
- Develop your confidence, fluency and vocabulary in key aspects of your job.
- Enhance your language and skills in preparing for a new job.
- Practice and develop new approaches in a supportive environment.
- Network with like minded professionals.
- Speaking with confidence on the telephone
Date: Thursday 5 October 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Presenting a product or service
Date: Thursday 26 October 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Participating effectively in meetings
Date: Thursday 23 November 2017, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- All about LinkedIn
- Date: Thursday 7 December 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
In Spring 2018
- English for Financial Investments
Date: Thursday 18 January 2018, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Writing effective e-mails at work
Date: Thursday 22 February 2018, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm
- Performing with confidence in an interview
Date: Thursday 15 March 2018, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm
Click here for more information about the types of topics we are covering in the Summer Series Part 1.
Click here for more information abou the types of topices we are covering in the Summer Series Part 2.
- The Language Partnership Offices. To find our address please follow this link.
- You need to have a minimum level of B1 in English.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- The sessions are interactive and practical.
- Based on realistic professional scenarios.
- The emphasis is on you learning through doing and participating.
- Enables the sharing of knowledge and best practice with colleagues.