Professional Skills Workshops
Benefits for you
- Improve your professional use of English.
- Develop your confidence, fluency and vocabulary in key aspects of your job.
- Enhance your language and skills in preparing for a new job.
- Practice and develop new approaches in a supportive environment.
- Network with like minded professionals.
In July 2017
- English for Financial Investments
Date: Monday 24 July 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Writing effective e-mails at work
Date: Thursday 27 July 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Speaking with confidence on the telephone
Date: Thursday 3 August 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Participating effectively in meetings
Date: Thursday 10 August 2017, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- All about LinkedIn
Date: Thursday 17 August 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Presenting a product or service
Date: Thursday 24 August 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Performing with confidence in an interview
- Date: Thursday 7 September 2017, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm - Updated time
Click here for more information about the types of topics we are covering in the Summer Series Part 1.
Click here for more information abou the types of topices we are covering in the Summer Series Part 2.
- The Language Partnership Offices. To find our address please follow this link.
- You need to have a minimum level of B1 in English.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- The sessions are interactive and practical.
- Based on realistic professional scenarios.
- The emphasis is on you learning through doing and participating.
- Enables the sharing of knowledge and best practice with colleagues.