Professional Skills Workshops
Benefits for you
- Improve your professional use of English.
- Develop your confidence, fluency and vocabulary in key aspects of your job.
- Enhance your language and skills in preparing for a new job.
- Practice and develop new approaches in a supportive environment.
- Network with like minded professionals.
In Autumn 2017
- Speaking with confidence on the telephone
Date: Thursday 19 October 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Presenting a product or service
Date: Thursday 26 October 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Participating effectively in meetings
Date: Thursday 23 November 2017, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- All about LinkedIn
- Date: Thursday 7 December 2017, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
In Spring 2018
- English for Financial Investments
Date: Thursday 18 January 2018, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm.
- Writing effective e-mails at work
Date: Thursday 22 February 2018, from 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm
- Performing with confidence in an interview
Date: Thursday 15 March 2018, 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm
- The Language Partnership Offices. To find our address please follow this link.
- You need to have a minimum level of B1 in English.
- Complete a short level test if you are unsure about your level. To understand what the different levels mean click here.
- The sessions are interactive and practical.
- Based on realistic professional scenarios.
- The emphasis is on you learning through doing and participating.
- Enables the sharing of knowledge and best practice with colleagues.